For assistance and/or information concerning the security of your privacy, please contact by email [email protected].
Welcome to 4Cats! Your privacy is extremely important to us.
Personal information is collected when an order is made or when you join our mailing list. Your information will only be used by 4Cats.life to process your order and to advise you on our new products and special offers or events from time to time. We will not share any of your personal information with third parties other than courier companies. Should you wish to have your details removed from our database please click the unsubscribe link on any emails you receive from 4Cats.life.
4Cats obtains Personal Data about you if you visit our website.
2. Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data that we collect about you.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Site and Service will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you register for a 4Cats account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about you and you problem.
- When you use the “Remember Me” feature of 4Cats Checkout, Stripe will collect your email address, payment card number, CVC code and expiration date and will receive your transaction information.
When you respond to 4Cats emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call 4Cats. If you contact us by phone as a 4Cats User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
- If you are a 4Cats User, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
Information that we collect automatically on our Sites.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Site you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Site, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We use Google Analytics on our Site to help us analyze Your use of our Site and diagnose technical issues.
3. How We Use Personal Data
Our products and services.
We rely upon a number of legal grounds to ensure that our use of your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete payment transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users.
Marketing and events-related communications.
We may send you email marketing communications about 4Cats products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law. For example, when we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
We do not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Customers or our Site visitors for interest-based advertising.
4. How We Disclose Personal Data.
4Cats does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
Compliance and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of 4Cats, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
5. Your Rights and Choices.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
- Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us.If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
- How you can see or change your account Personal Data.If You would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to your 4Cats account or by contacting us.
- Your data protection rights.Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether 4Cats processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;
- The right to request that 4Cats rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that 4Cats erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that 4Cats restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while 4Cats considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that 4Cats make an update to your Personal Data); and
Process for exercising data protection rights.
In order to exercise your dataprotection rights, you may contact 4Cats as described in the Contact Us section below. We take each request seriously. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Data. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Data about you in order to provide our Services or our Site, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.
6. Security and Retention.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you.
7. International Data Transfers.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the UK or Switzerland, we comply with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your Personal Data to the US.
8. Use by Minors.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
10. Jurisdiction-specific Provisions.
- Exercising the right to know.You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Exercising the right to delete.You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
11. Contact Us
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
- analyze and improve Services.
3. Who sets cookies when I use 4Cats’s Site?
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by 4Cats directly when you use our Services,
- Third party cookies: these cookies are not set by 4Cats, but by other companies, like Google, for site analytics purposes. See further detailsbelow on how to manage these cookies.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Site and Services and make it usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- To remember your login state so you don’t have to log in as you navigate through our Site and dashboard.
- To protect user data from unauthorized access.
Preference cookies are used by 4Cats to remember your preferences and to recognize you when you return to our Services.
Analytics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Site Features and Services.To remember how you prefer to use our Services so that you don’t have to reconfigure your settings each time you log into your account.
- To Analyze and Improve Our Services.To make our Site and Services work better for You. Cookies help us understand how people reach our Site. They give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our Site and Services.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs).May be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Third Party Analytics.Through Google Analytics in order to collect and analyze information about the use of the Services and report on activities and trends. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other sites, apps and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices on the Google website.
5. Can I opt-out?
Yes, with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our Services. Your web browser may allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable 4Cats cookies.
All credit card transactions are handled by Stripe and are SSL encrypted and secure. 4Cats.life does not collect or record any credit card details that you use when purchasing.